WHO SHOULD CONSIDER PRIVATE GROUP TOURS?
Sabores México Food Tours are one of the top things to do in Mexico, so why not enjoy a tour with a great group of friends, family and colleagues.
Private group tours with Sabores México Food Tours are a perfect event for:
- Team Building Functions
- Corporate Events
- Large Friend & Family Outings
- New Employee or Intern Socials
- Singles & Networking Groups
- Birthday Celebrations
- Weekday/end Group Activity
- Culinary & Cooking Groups
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Wedding Parties
- Bridal or Baby Showers
- Grade/High School & College Field Trips
- Wedding Anniversary
PRIVATE GROUP TOUR INFORMATION
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form to the right.
- All logistical details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and Sabores México Food Tours.
- Minimum Participant Requirements:
– Historic Centre Food Tour: Monday-Wednesday 5 persons;- Thursday-Sunday 10 persons.
– Roma Foodie Walking Tour: Monday-Wednesday 8 persons;- Thursday-Saturday 14 persons.
- All private group food tours are approximately 3.5 hours in length and cannot be shortened.
- Private group tours are the exact same experiences as the Public Tours only in a private setting.
- The best private group size is from 8 to 14 people. Larger groups can be split and escorted by different guides. Smaller groups are possible but pricing is based on a minimum group size of 8.
- Each food tasting and cultural walking tour highlights classical food establishments and their specialties, including the history, culture, architecture and local entertainment and restaurant offerings of each neighborhood.
- Weekday private tours are generally easier to book than weekend tours.
- It is very important to arrive 20 minutes prior to your group’s departure time.
- Sabores México will try to accommodate any particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event.
- Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
PRIVATE GROUP PRICING AND RESERVATIONS
Private group tour tickets are sold at the same price as Public Tours. A tour guide gratuity fee of 15% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s). No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
Private Group Tour tickets that are sold less than 15 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
Private Group Tour tickets that are sold more than 15 days from agreed tour date require a $240 USD ($3,000.00 MXP) non-refundable deposit per a minimum of 8 persons paid via credit card to hold an agreed upon date, time slot(s), and tour guide(s).
Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due 10 business days prior to the event.
Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please refer to the FAQ page for further information. We will answer all of your questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form.
NEXT STEPS: BOOKING A PRIVATE GROUP TOUR
Upon completing the Private Group Tour Request Form located to the right, a representative from Sabores Mexico Food Tours will contact the Tour Organizer within 1-2 business days.