Discover the heavenly gastronomic secrets that Downtown Mexico City has to offer and that only a food expert knows about.
When: Monday – Sunday
Times: 07:00 p.m. in English | 07:30 p.m. in Spanish
Duration: 3 hours approximately
Group size: Minimum 2 people, maximum 10 people
Meeting location: Paseo de la Reforma 325, Cuauhtémoc
Languages available: English or Spanish
Type of tour: Driving tour (private transportation during the tour)
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages Under 12
An Unforgettable Taco Night in Mexico with a Local Foodie
Mexico City is the best place for tacos in the world. There are tacos everywhere! The finest taquerías are open at night, and we know just where to take you. Indulge in traditional and contemporary tacos, beer, and mezcal.
Our local taco lover takes you to eat and drink at four classic taquerías, from established places to street stalls and modern locations. Enjoy the delightful variety of tacos that Mexico City has to offer. Round out the night at the first mezcal bar in the city, where our experts guide you through the flavors of this ancient elixir with two different kinds of mezcal and one cocktail.
We drive you around four fascinating neighborhoods: Condesa, Colonia Roma, San Rafael, and Anzures, while you hear amusing stories, discover emblematic places, and admire Mexico City’s night lights.
- The best al pastor tacos in Mexico City
- Exquisite and creative contemporary tacos
- Delicious and tasty griddle tacos
- The traditional flavor of authentic north country-style tacos
- Mezcal tasting at the first mezcal bar in the city
- All the tastings (enough for dinner)
- Neighborhood guide
- Bottle of water
- Options for vegetarians, allergies, and special dietary needs available
- Not recommended for vegans
- Places and food tastings are subject to change without notice.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are not included.
- Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before a tour.